Absolute Real Estate Auction
97.45± Total Acres - 91± Tillable Acres
Marion Township - Hendricks County
Wednesday, August 1st, 6:00 p.m.
Auction to be held at the Lawson & Co. Auction Gallery,
1280 East Main Street, Danville, IN 46122
No Minimum - No Reserve
- 97.45± total acres west of Danville
- 91± tillable acres (approx. 93% tillable)
- Marion Township of Hendricks County
- Located in Danville School District
- Frontage on US 36 & CR 100 South
- Fincastle, Ragsdale, & Russell soil types
- Bean base: 45.6 acres; Direct yield: 35
- Corn base: 39.5 acres; Direct yield: 119
- Wheat base: 8.0 acres; Direct yield: 49
- Also includes small wooded area with pond
Directions to Property: Take US 36 west from Danville approx. 8.5 miles to property on south side of US 36, approx. 1.5 miles west of SR 75.
Auction Site: In Danville, take US 36 east from Courthouse Square to Old US 36 (Main Street). Go north & east on Main Street to Lawson & Co. Auction Gallery, 1280 E. Main Street, next to Hendricks Regional Health Hospital.
Terms of Auction:
TERMS: Successful purchaser to pay 10% down day of auction with balance due on or before August 31, 2012.
TAXES: Real estate taxes to be prorated to day of closing.
FINAL BID: Property to sell absolute, regardless of price, with no minimum or reserve.
POSSESSION: Purchaser to have possession of pond & woods day of closing.
IMPROVEMENTS: All improvements to be sold in "As Is" condition.
INSPECTIONS: Inspections can be made by calling LAWSON & CO. at 317-745-6404.
Owner: Clyde W. Carter
To view photos & maps of property click on the link below: